Aphelion Inc. was established to provide software support to small and mid-size businesses. Over time, we have shifted our focus to application development using Microsoft technologies and Xamarin. We provide applications as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We provide end-to-end SharePoint and Xamarin consultation. We are specialized in business-process automation, application customization and data integration. Since 2010, we have served many corporate clients, implemented SharePoint environments, developed mobile applications, built data warehouses, automated business processes, customized and revamped existing ASP.NET application.
The Entry-Level Mobile Developer will be responsible for building mobile application for businesses. Being a Microsoft Partner we would like to leverage our ASP.NET knowledge and expand upon it. Hence we choose to build our mobile application using Xamarin, the future of cross platform mobile development. The developer will be responsible for building native mobile application for existing Aphelion products. This person will be working independently as well as with team of experienced developers, visual designers, and business resources to build enterprise systems that improve business productivity and support operations.
We are currently looking for students pursuing an undergraduate degree or a recent graduate in a related field for four months during the summer. This is a full-time position at Aphelion and can be count towards CO-OP. Based on performance, the developer may be considered for future employment. Please attach your resume and write a small paragraph as to why you want to pursue Mobile Development.
• Create cross-platform native mobile application for business.
• Integrate mobile application with existing ASP.NET based web application
• Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
• Contribute to the full software lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
• Create modern dynamic Web based solutions for different clients.
– Proof of enthusiasm in mobile development
– Strong desire to grow and learn the latest and greatest technology
Nice to Have
– Experience building mobile applications on Android, iOS, and Windows
– Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
– Strong problem-solving, analytical and debugging skills
– Working knowledge of .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET
– Familiarity with Bootstrap framework
– Experience working with ASP.NET MVC 5
– Experience using Xamarin development tool